The ANU College of Asia and the Pacific is committed to recognising and rewarding Asia Pacific Languages and Global Studies students. The Engage Asia Pacific Prizes are designed to inspire students to pursue their interest in Asia and the Pacific through continued study of the region.
The College will award up to 10 x $200 Co-op Bookshop vouchers to students within the ACT. Eligible schools and colleges are invited to nominate 1-2 students in year 11 or year 12 who meet the criteria.
- Highest achiever or most improved across Asia Pacific languages or Global Studies
- Demonstrated interest in pursuing the study of Asia and the Pacific region at a tertiary level
Terms and conditions:
- Each school/college is able to nominate up to two students
- Students nominated must be completing year 11 or 12 in 2016
- Nominating school/college must be located within the Australian Capital Territory
- Nominations must come from Teachers, Careers Advisors, or Principal
- Nominations will be reviewed by a small panel Chaired by the College Associate Dean (Students)
- Nominations close Friday 11 November 2016
- College of Asia and the pacific will liaise with the relevant school/college to arrange presentation of the prizes.